To apply for this course, download, complete and return the application form.
The course is based around a series of realistic simulated scenarios using high-fidelity manikins.
Trust HQ & Education Centre, Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield WF1 4DG
Dr Naieem Syed,Consultant Anaesthetist
Anaesthetic trainees, ODPs and Consultants within Yorkshire
The course is based around a series of realistic simulated scenarios using high-fidelity manikins. Considerable emphasis is placed on reviewing and improving non-technical skills.
- 2A01: Advanced airway management.
- 2B02: General anaesthesia for elective and emergency LSCS.
- 2B04: Regional anaesthesia complications in the pregnant patient.
- 2B05: Management of obstetric emergencies.
- 2B06: Assessment of the critically ill parturient.