To apply for this course, download, complete and return the application form.
Trust HQ & Education Centre, Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield, WF1 4DG
Consultant Anaesthetists and Senior Anaesthetist Trainees (ST3 and above)
5 CPD points from RCoA.
Content and format
- Dedicated session on Awake Fibreoptic Intubation
- 4 hours of hands on workshops. Workshops include
- Nasal fibreoptic intubation (includes scope trainer, retrograde, Bonfils)
- Oral fibreoptic intubation (includes ILMA & Aintree/LMA)
- Cricothyroidotomy/jet ventilation
- Video/indirect scopes (Glidescope, C-Mach, Airtraq)
- Paediatric airway
- Simulation session
- Case based discussion
- Bronchoscopy simulator
- Obstetric airway