This course is based around a series of realistic simulated scenarios using high-fidelity manikins. Considerable emphasis is placed on reviewing and improving non-technical skills.
A full day course based in our Simulation Suites where Anaesthetics staff go through a range of Emergency Obstetric scenarios, with emphasis on human factors including common and uncommon situations. Feedback is provided after each with presentations on a variety of topics.
- 2A01: Advanced airway management.
- 2B02: General anaesthesia for elective and emergency LSCS.
- 2B04: Regional anaesthesia complications in the pregnant patient.
- 2B05: Management of obstetric emergencies.
- 2B06: Assessment of the critically ill parturient.
This course is taught by Ms N Syed, Consultant in Anaesthesia and is located at the Trust HQ & Education Centre, Pinderfields.